The Neo-Renaissance building of grammar school was built in 1907, designed by Karel Donda and paid by the Benešov authority. The school followed the tradition of the Benešov Piarist Campus. The school chapel, currently the Assembly Hall, was finished in 1912. The Assembly Hall is named after the composer Joseph Suk, it is richly decorated by stucco and has very fine acoustic qualities. The design of the colourful stained glass is from the famous Art Nouveau painter František Urban.