The small chapel was built in 1871 probably in connection with the railroad construction. The railroad construction probably interfered with the original site of the chapel. The original small chapel used to be only a brick niche above the spring. The small room is accessed throughout arched alcove. It covered a well, which is now dried-up. The well is reminded only by a small step in the floor. Due to its spiritual value and its preserved memory of the past, the small chapel was declared a cultural sight.