The educational display trail of “The History and Nature of the Konopiste Château Park” provides basic information on the development and condition of the park as well as the most interesting places within it. The park (340 ha) can be seen from along two trails with twelve information boards, either by foot or on a pushbike, with most areas accessible to the disabled. A shorter trail of approximately 2 km concentrates on the immediate vicinity of the château, landscaped in the style of late Italian Baroque. The longer trail takes visitors further away from the château and covers some 7 km. Significant places within the park include the Château Pond with a surface area of 20.6 ha, and the Rose Garden with greenhouses founded in 1898 by the Viennese gardener Karl Mössner.